Branding your way to Growth through these easy steps
If you want to grow your brand and audience base then why not look at the list below to help take your business to the next level
- Get yourself a google business account
- Invest in a search engine strategy (SEO) to get in front of prospects whenever a search that matches your products and or service is made in Google
- Start a advertising campaign on the Google Display Network which will expose you to a large audience
- Start building up your profile on Linkedin
- Join a Networking Group
- Begin writing your blog
The reason I have selected the list above are:
Did you know SEO offers a long term lasting results for your business and an impressive return on the investment?
- On average 40% of the revenue you generate from your website is generated by SEO
- 18% of local searches lead to an inquiry
- SEO is 5.66 x better than paid ads
- 51% of your traffic will come from your SEO investment
- And did you know that there are 40,000 queries every second on Google
- This equates to 3.5 billion searches per day
The reason to use Linkedin as branding is that
- There are over 500 million users, with 250 million active users each month.
- Stats tell us that is where the most Fortune 500 decision makers spend their free time
- There are 63 million mobile users each month
With Google Display Ads your business can appear on over 2 million websites and on 650000 apps which means your business can show up wherever your audience is.
These include showing your brand on Gmail, Youtube, and 90% of all internet based traffic
Networking and business groups can really help you improve your brands’ awareness and is a great way to market goods and services.
Generally speaking, it takes less work and effect to sell to this group and their connections and can also help motivate you.
Most business groups have a rule where you can not have business/service product overlaps in terms of which means you have less competition.
Blogging is a great way to generate more website traffic and Google loves bloggers!
- There are approximately 130 million active blog readers
- 90% of companies who blog daily have acquired at least one customer (probably much more) through blogging.
- 80% of online consumers trust the information they get from blogs.
- 61% of online consumers have made a purchase based on recommendations from a blog.
- Blogging is most popular in the age group of 20 – 35-year-old. It’s over 50% of the total blogging population.
Google my Business provides all business owners the ability to show up whenever their business name is entered in Google.
One of the best ways for you to connect with local customers is to get listed on online directories such as Google My Business. As you can imagine, this is the top local business listing platform simply because it’s owned by Google – the worlds top search engine. According to Google, 50% of all the mobile consumers who search for a local business in a day visit it as well. Furthermore, 18% of them end up making a purchase. The importance of being ranked on the Google search engine is something we all know about. Today, the total global search engine market share of Google is between 70% and 90%, and this isn’t going to decline anytime soon.
There you go an easy strategy to grow your business and build up your brand